Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
mobiduck
mobiduck began at the beginning.

Device: sony ericsson naite j105i
naite j105i

Hi guys
I am using Sony ericsson naite j105i.I want to read ebooks in my cell.Please tell me how it is to be done?
mobiduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
CraftyDan
Zealot
CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PRS-600 and PRS-350
MobiDuck,

You might find a Java or Web based reading app -- cloud based apps. Unfortunately it looks like the Naite is a proprietary OS, so finding locally installed apps for your phone might be hard.

Beyond that, there might be a few hanging out here who know something about phone based reading, but this corner of MR focuses more on Sony's dedicated readers, and not so much the S-E phones. You'll probably have better luck over in the Alternate Devices Forum. Hate to say look somewhere else, but I'm not sure you'll find what you're looking for here.
CraftyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
mobiduck
mobiduck began at the beginning.

Device: sony ericsson naite j105i
Thank You
mobiduck is offline   Reply With Quote