Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #76
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
I thought Oberon makes 650 covers as "special orders" if you call them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks for the link. I don't usually make it into the "Deals and Freebies" threads, so that one totally escaped my attention. I just might have to look into it!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #77
CallOfCth'reader
Cultist
CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo, Kobo Forma, Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by beespeckled View Post
cyberman, that is a good idea though, a good protective cover, and you could still slip in the artwork of your choice to dress it up if you have kept the original artwork sleeve on the case or attach creative artwork photo/fabric to express yourself!
As you said, it's a very good idea for the protection of the ereader. It also has the added bonus that if you choose the slip-cover of a bad film, your ereader won't get stolen if your house is burgled.
CallOfCth'reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #78
beespeckled
Zealot
beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: KOBO Aura One; Kindle Oasis 3
callofch'reader, EXACTLY! lol My DH's Steven Segal movie artwork would be perfect!
beespeckled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #79
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Here is mine:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grichel1.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	408.6 KB
ID:	68473   Click image for larger version

Name:	grichel2.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	419.5 KB
ID:	68474   Click image for larger version

Name:	grichel3.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	68475   Click image for larger version

Name:	grichel4.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	68476  
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #80
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrath View Post
Here is mine:
Amazing!
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #81
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Here is my ugly duckling... nothing to write home about. But my Opus is all dressed up
It has style and shows taste! No ugly duckling but a very sophisticated choice. My compliments.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #82
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrath View Post
Here is mine:
awesome! did you make it?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #83
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Ah, no, I did not make my bookcover. I am not that skilled.
The cover was made by the Gritchels.

www.grichels.com/
www.etsy.com/shop/grichels
It's a Grichel Small Journal/Sketchbook.

I have the Grichel cover stretched over a Barnes and Noble Industriell Cover.

I will warn you that it was not inexpensive.
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote