Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
txt2lrf questions

I have some questions about txt2lrf and controlling the formatting from WITHIN the source text file (NOT using the txt2lrf command line options). Are the following possible (e.g., using tags) from within the source text file?

1. Page breaks (a new Page element in LRS).
2. Font size (TextStyle/@fontsize in LRS).
3. Font weight (TextStyle/@fontweight in LRS).
4. Line centering (TextStyle/@align="center" in LRS).
5. Setting BookInfo/Title and BookInfo/Author elements in LRS.

I do not want to use the command line options because I want a generic way to control these items, i.e., using the source text.

Thanks (I hope!).
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote