Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-04-2016, 10:33 AM   #496
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Yes. I'm sure they will, but I hope it won't delay the released version too much. Right now I'm already Jonesing for the eARC of the Theo book!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:08 PM   #497
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
And Sharon Lee just posted today that she has pushed back the submission date for the book after the next Theo book to the end of the year, instead of this month.
Rats!
Theo is my Fav Pilot
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2016, 11:45 PM   #498
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Rats!
Theo is my Fav Pilot
Not to worry. The next book, The Gathering Edge, is mostly Theo, and will be out in May of next year.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:52 PM   #499
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I love the Liaden books!! I feel a bit guilty, because I retired this year, but yet I Really Really want the authors to keep working, so there will be several more books to come.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:14 PM   #500
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I love the Liaden books!! I feel a bit guilty, because I retired this year, but yet I Really Really want the authors to keep working, so there will be several more books to come.
Couldn't agree more, Victoria! Good news is, the next one is already written and submitted, and the one after that is in mid-writing, though somewhat delayed. And they have a contract for at least two more after that, I think.

BTW, if you haven't yet done so, please log on to Amazon US and post a review of Alliance of Equals. Sharon Lee has a goal of 200 or more reviews of AoE, and we're only 6 short as of right now.

(Even if you normally use the Canadian store, the only ones that count towards this number are those on the US store. Apparently the algorithm Amazon uses is based on the US reviews only. )
Advert
Old 08-16-2016, 10:57 AM   #501
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Couldn't agree more, Victoria! Good news is, the next one is already written and submitted, and the one after that is in mid-writing, though somewhat delayed. And they have a contract for at least two more after that, I think.

BTW, if you haven't yet done so, please log on to Amazon US and post a review of Alliance of Equals. Sharon Lee has a goal of 200 or more reviews of AoE, and we're only 6 short as of right
Charlie - thanks, that's great news - I look forward to them all! Though I'm Canadian, I use the US Amazon site for my ebooks. I'll head over there now to leave a review.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #502
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Charlie - thanks, that's great news - I look forward to them all! Though I'm Canadian, I use the US Amazon site for my ebooks. I'll head over there now to leave a review.
As do I. Though I do keep an account active over on the Canadian site so that I can get access to the few books that show there well before they show on the US site. (Ian Hamilton's Ava Lee series, for example.) I use my older Paperwhite for that site and then Alf them.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:46 PM   #503
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
201 customer reviews
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 12:47 PM   #504
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
201 customer reviews
Currently 211.

Also, since I know some Liaden fans also read Nathan Lowell, his latest, Milk Run, is out on Amazon only. It's KU if you have access to that.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #505
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Currently 211.

Also, since I know some Liaden fans also read Nathan Lowell, his latest, Milk Run, is out on Amazon only. It's KU if you have access to that.
Thanks for that info. I also added my review of Alliance of Equals to Amazon.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 07:57 PM   #506
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Nice reading flow chart.

http://www.baen.com//images/series/liaden.png

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #507
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Currently 211.

IMHO Milk Run Had a weak start, but smoothed out quickly.

And I will agree,
Lowells books are good and not riddled with errors that some others have.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:07 PM   #508
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
IMHO Milk Run Had a weak start, but smoothed out quickly.

And I will agree,
Lowells books are good and not riddled with errors that some others have.
Yes, Lowell is very good at keeping the errors down, and fixing them when they are reported.

I was OK with the start of Milk Run, and then got really into it. I'm looking forward to where this all goes. If we can just keep him writing...
Old 10-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #509
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Nice reading flow chart.

bernie
Thanks for the chart. Though I have no idea how you found your way to it, it's a useful chart for newcomers.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:27 PM   #510
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Nice reading flow chart.

bernie
Interesting, thanks. I added the link to the first post as well.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote