Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Rasenganfan2
Rasenganfan2 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Question A question with Swiftkey

Is there any way to make the predictions work without an SD card? It's a great keyboard regardless of whether or not it has predictions, but predictions are the main attraction to SwiftKey.
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
I dismounted my Sd Card and it kind of worked. Then I went into settings and it said that swiftkey needed a SD card
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Rasenganfan2
Rasenganfan2 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I actually have a bigger question now: how do I get past the opening screen on it? I click next, then click enable, but enable doesn't do anything but spit me back out to the first menu. If I can't get past this I won't be able to access my settings.
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganfan2 View Post
I actually have a bigger question now: how do I get past the opening screen on it? I click next, then click enable, but enable doesn't do anything but spit me back out to the first menu. If I can't get past this I won't be able to access my settings.
To be honest I dont know what opening screen you are talking about. Ive slept since I installed it , but if you can get to the keyboard you can long press on the mic to access settings.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
nabour
Gaget-lovin' Nana
nabour began at the beginning.

Device: Classic Nook, Nookcolor
I have same problem as you -- when I try to enable from "settings" it just throws me back to main screen. I finally deleted the app -- got my $$ back.
nabour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #6
volwrath
Guru

I had swiftkey on my Evo so the purchase transferred so I thought i would play with it on my nook. In truth the DroidX keyboard is just as good on the NC

Tags
key, nookcolor, swift, swiftkey