Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #16
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Hi:

I have one more question regarding the plugin. I am trying to import my K4PC books and I would like them to merge with the Kindle versions. But when they are imported, they are being import with the author name as ln, fn but they are not merging due the author name being fn ln in my library. I did a forum search and I found a topic that stated to use a search and replace, but is there a way for this to be done when the books are added so that they are merged with the existing book.

I'm sorry to make a nag of myself but I am really starting to love using Calibre but I don't have the knowledge to go with that love.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote