Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
BNGA
BNGA began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I need Help With Default Author Link Template

I have it set up for http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/se...thor&keywords=

but it won't show me anything from FF in the details, it pulls it all from GoodReads, and I have FF marked as "1" in Metadata sources and GoodReads marked as "2".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bridget I.
BNGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Looking at mine (which I think is set to default) I see it reads
Code:
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/search/?searchfor=author&keywords={author}
Do you have the {author} present?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
BNGA
BNGA began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I didn't but I copied yours and then shut Calibre down and then restarted it and added a book and it still did the same thing.
BNGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:40 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The author link template does not affect metadata downloading. You cannot prioritise one metadata source over another, you will have to disable the one you dont want. The priorities in the metadata configuration are for cover download.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote