Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
Ebook reader with RSS feeds

Does anyone know of an ebook reader that allows syncing of Google RSS feeds via wifi, ideally it should also sync the web page associated with each RSS article. Also I'd like to be able to sync my articles from Readability/Pocket/Instapaper. It should sync independently of a computer, I don't want to have to use Calibre to do this.

The reader should also use epubs, not Amazon's format. I don't mind syncing ebooks with Calibre since I don't do it that often.

I'm guessing this is all wishful thinking, but I thought I'd ask just in case. I'm still using a Sony 350, for all the newer readers about they don't seem to actually offer any new features. I'd love an upgrade but a slightly better screen isn't compelling enough.
m00min is offline   Reply With Quote