Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-07-2014, 10:27 AM   #1
Guiltyr1
Connoisseur
Guiltyr1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Padigital Novel
Jailbreak?

I am sorry - I am so confused. I have read the jailbreak threads and can't seem to find exactly what I need - or I have found it and don't know that is what I need

Where is a direct link to a Jailbreak for the PW2 (with Firmware: 5.4.3)? One that would jailbreak on its own (ie, drag it to PW2 and click for it to run on its own).

Then after that, is there a similar link that would install more fonts, etc?

Sorry for the noobie questions..
Guiltyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
The jailbreak is located here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186645

The fonts hack for the Kindle Touch and both Paperwhites is here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=219405

But the fonts hack specifically is somewhat complex, be careful you understand what you are doing and make sure you install the linked rescue pack in case of emergencies.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert