Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
New Outlook E-Mail Accessible On Touch

I've just converted my Hotmail account to the new Microsoft Outlook e-mail and have discovered that, unlike Hotmail, it can be accessed through the web browser on the Touch. After a Hotmail account has been converted, go to https://Outlook.com to log in to the Outlook account.

Note: to convert a Hotmail account use a browser on your PC and go to Outlook.com.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
ishihamayutaro
ishihamayutaro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Thumbs down how about kobo glo

I am using Kobo glo. I just have read this thread, saying
new outlook.com allows us using webmail on the Kobo Touch.
What about Kobo glo? Is it possible to reply to the messages
by using the online keyboard?
Thanks in advance
ishihamayutaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The Glo has the same web browser the Touch has. If it has the browser features that outlook.com needs, then you will be able to use it. As I don't use outlook.com myself, I can't test.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote