Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Sony PRS-350 for $44.99 + Tax (or as low as $24 + shipping and tax).

Cowboom (Best Buy's outlet site) is selling the Sony PRS-350 for 39.99 + 5.00 shipping + tax, as their deal of the day. I bought one from Cowboom through their auction site, and it was in fine condition. I think it's a great price for a really wonderful, pocketable reader. If you don't mind bidding, you can usually find them through Cowboom's auctions here, starting at $24, and I rarely find more than 1 bid for any of them, so I would guess you can beat the deal of the day price, if you're patient.

Please note, these are pre-owned (which means they could have been display models, or returned product), but they have been tested to work. Plus, Cowboom has a 30-day return policy, postage paid, which I found very easy to use when I got a nook color which I didn't like.

Last edited by conanfan; 07-28-2012 at 02:24 PM.
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Thanks much for that cowboom auction site info, including return policies.

Note that on ebay, best_buy_outlet is Best Buy's outlet for 1st tier used/returned merchandise, and cowboom is their outlet for 2nd tier merchandise. You can verify this by finding auctions for the same item from both sellers, and compare what the listings say about condition.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #3
aobduser
aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aobduser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
oh that' so cheap enough.
aobduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
Thanks much for that cowboom auction site info, including return policies.

Note that on ebay, best_buy_outlet is Best Buy's outlet for 1st tier used/returned merchandise, and cowboom is their outlet for 2nd tier merchandise. You can verify this by finding auctions for the same item from both sellers, and compare what the listings say about condition.
Thanks, jj2me. I've found that the ebay site has less merchandise available, but you can also get good value there.
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote