Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
(UK) Kindle accessories in Poundland

I was in Tesco earlier today, trying out a Kindle 4, and a woman came up to me and told me that she'd seen accessories (including reading lights) in Poundland.

I haven't been to Poundland, so haven't had a chance to verify this. Has anyone else seen what they have?
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Clip on reading lights and silicone cases. Haven't seen them or used them, but they've been posted as deals on hukd.com.

From what people have posted, they're what you'd expect for a pound.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Searched on Poundland website for Kindle, Came up with Silicon Skin for iTouch and Hardback ? Case for iPhone, no mention of Kindle at all, Oh well I'll give Oberon a call instead after all !!!
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #4
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Searched on Poundland website for Kindle, Came up with Silicon Skin for iTouch and Hardback ? Case for iPhone, no mention of Kindle at all, Oh well I'll give Oberon a call instead after all !!!
Just visit a Poundland and ask ?

I found a silicone cover in another chain, 99P Stores they had black grey blue and pink (hence noted in a Amazon.co.uk Kindle thread under "My Little Pony" pink kindle). Most had gone on my last visit.

It makes my K3 Keyboard less slippery in the hand so I think it worth the money.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:38 AM   #5
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
From what people have posted, they're what you'd expect for a pound.
I think that's true of most things in Poundland. Thanks for the info. I figured people here might be interested, and I was vaguely interested what sort of things they had.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #6
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Sorry, I just meant that the website gave no clues as to what there was by way of cases, I'm still very very Happy with my M-Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Just visit a Poundland and ask ?

I found a silicone cover in another chain, 99P Stores they had black grey blue and pink (hence noted in a Amazon.co.uk Kindle thread under "My Little Pony" pink kindle). Most had gone on my last visit.

It makes my K3 Keyboard less slippery in the hand so I think it worth the money.
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote