Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Richard443
Member Retired
Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket eDGe
How do I make sure my PE is prepared for sale?

I'm worn out using my red PE. Everything works, thanks to a lot of help from forum members. So how do I or what should I consider removing from my PE? For instance, I will remove the Amazon Apps because the auto log-into Amazon. What about registration information etc. Guidance would be appreciated.

Should I just do a hard reset or will that remove ermine?

Richard
Richard443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I'd wait for other more wise opinions but I would probably just reflash it, that would take care of everything and probably quicker.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I would go to Settings --> Privacy and do a Factory Data Reset. That should wipe all your data and give the new owner a fresh start. I don't know whether it will affect Ermine. My guess is it will not.

Sorry to hear you're calling it quits.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #4
Richard443
Member Retired
Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket eDGe
TU both. I will do the Factory Data Reset.

Richard
Richard443 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reset, sale, sell