Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-31-2018, 10:46 PM   #16
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Nope unless you buy a Kobo Aura One which will fulfil loans with kepubs from the Kobo store (and only in certain countries).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:29 PM   #17
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknit View Post
I don't suppose there is a patch that will allow direct library borrowing is there?
No. Direct borrowing is only available on the devices that come with it. It is not possible to add this to any of the other devices.

EDIT: darn those replies on the next page that you don't notice till after you've added one
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2018, 04:17 AM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Thanks for all the replies. I guess I need to play with it longer and see what things I'd want to change before diving in. I don't suppose there is a patch that will allow direct library borrowing is there?
That patch is called Buy a KA1.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #19
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
delete post, I'm creating a new one for this

Last edited by geek1011; 04-01-2018 at 04:27 PM.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 04:29 PM   #20
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Child accounts
See https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/arti...-kids-accounts

Advert
Old 04-01-2018, 04:30 PM   #21
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

delete post

Last edited by geek1011; 04-01-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:34 PM   #22
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

I wonder if Optlytest might tie in with GDPR?

From https://www.optly.com

Quote:
GDPR is the name of the new Data Protection Regulations which will be made into law on 25th*May*2018.

If your organisation stores, manages or maintains employee or customer’s personal data, such as a name, address, phone number and email address, then you are required by law to have systems and procedures in place surrounding the capture, storage, use of the information you hold.*Prosecution await organisations of all sizes who are found failing to comply with the GDPR regulations.

One complaint against your organisation is all it takes to lead to an investigation. Opt In at Optly.com and use our platform to help you organise and maintain the documents and processes required to be GDPR compliant.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:45 PM   #23
geek1011
Wizard

delete post

Last edited by geek1011; 04-01-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:38 AM   #24
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
...I guess I need to play with it longer and see what things I'd want to change before diving in...
That's a good idea. At least you know what you can change. Once you've read a bit, you can decide what works for you.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote