Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
Bibo
Bibo began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
View pdf from Calibre as original (without changing)

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to see pdf formats in Calibre in some viewer without changing it (just like it is in Adobe Acrobat and others)? I know I can set in settings formats which are open by Calibre viewer and which are not and set pdf to be open in OS default viewer. But I like the function in Calibre where I can start read from where I ended last time (if I open it by Adobe I always start from first page). Is it possible?

Thanks
Bibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibo View Post
Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to see pdf formats in Calibre in some viewer without changing it (just like it is in Adobe Acrobat and others)? I know I can set in settings formats which are open by Calibre viewer and which are not and set pdf to be open in OS default viewer. But I like the function in Calibre where I can start read from where I ended last time (if I open it by Adobe I always start from first page). Is it possible?

Thanks
The program that opens the document would be responsible for the bookmark/last read marker. No two2 apps do it the same , so no handoff.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
continue, default, pdf, viewer