Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #1
khrome
khrome began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Memento users? question about booleans

I was wondering if there are any Memento users that have run into this problem - I'm trying to import a CSV that was generated from SmartlistsToGo. In SmartLists, the boolean field has values of True and False while Memento uses Yes and No. Is there any way to change it in Memento?
khrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by khrome View Post
I was wondering if there are any Memento users that have run into this problem - I'm trying to import a CSV that was generated from SmartlistsToGo. In SmartLists, the boolean field has values of True and False while Memento uses Yes and No. Is there any way to change it in Memento?
Since a CSV file is a plain text file it should be quite easy to change "True" to "Yes" and "False" to "No" in any decent text editor?
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
khrome
khrome began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
Since a CSV file is a plain text file it should be quite easy to change "True" to "Yes" and "False" to "No" in any decent text editor?
Hmm for some reason I didn't get the notification of your post, Dave. I came to the same conclusion and it had worked. Actually, Smartlist uses -1 and 0 while Memento uses 1 and 0. So I just had to replace the "-1"s with "1". Thanks for the reply!
khrome is offline   Reply With Quote