Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Graphite Kindle DX / Cover - price reduced

I have a graphite kindle DX I would like to sell. I have an amazon kindle cover in blue to go with it. I bought it in November last year. I am the original owner and have the original box, charger, and usb power adapter.

Kindle DX - $379 + DX cover - $55 = original price of $434.

I would like to sell them for $250 + shipping charges. Prefer payment by paypal, but please pay fees.

Last edited by puglover333; 09-28-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Price drop
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Bump for price drop
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
Well, you're getting closer. I've been looking on eBay.
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
PM sent.

Last edited by MickeyMark; 10-04-2011 at 10:33 PM.
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert