Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
To any replacing the 300 with the 350

Some of the write-ups I've seen say the 350 is slightly smaller than the 300. If you get one soon, could you check to see if the 300's covers will likely work with the 350?

I broke my 300 last month (talk about TIMING!), and I've got the Sony lighted cover and would use it if I can. I'm not likely to be buying for another month or so and if I can find out about this before then, I'd appreciate it. This won't likely be a deal breaker for me, but it'd be nice to know beforehand.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
I was comparing specs and I think the 350's about 1/2 an inch shorter than the 300, so I don't see how it could fit in the same cover.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Maybe this will help:
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Thanks, that's VERY exciting! The 350 may well be MORE pocket-able than the 300. I liked IT because it was the most pocket-able dedicated reader out there.

I find myself not caring all that much about reusing accessories! Well, maybe the charger!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
cfc
cfc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-350
I don't think the AC charger will work. The 350 has only the micro-USB port to charge through. I'm hoping that I could plug the USB cable into my Ipod AC charger.
cfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfc View Post
I don't think the AC charger will work. The 350 has only the micro-USB port to charge through. I'm hoping that I could plug the USB cable into my Ipod AC charger.
But it's the same voltage as USB, so it probably would work with micro USB adapter.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote