Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #91
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Longest. Birthday. Ever.

has it finished yet ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #92
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
No, it's still going!

Have some more cake!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #93
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
whoo hoo!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #94
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i'll bring along a few bottles of champers and another few chocolate cakes - we should be able to stretch this partie through the weekend ....
Old 06-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #95
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

We need to, I've baked a dozen cakes today, and about a gazillion custard-fruit pies just for DGMa!

Happy Birthday!!!!
Advert
Old 06-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #96
GeoffC

Slainte ....
Old 06-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #97
Verencat
Wizard

I don't know what slainte means, and it's not in the Robert-Collins, so I'll assume you said I was a saint, which is in fact the Truth!
Thank you!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #98
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Silly girl!! It's "the Irish" that my grandfather was always talking about ! It's a toast used when raising a pint, meaning "to your health!"
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #99
Verencat
Wizard

Thank you for that!
(darn karma monster thinks I gave you too much recently so here, have cake and a drink! Slainte!)
Old 06-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #100
GeoffC

Slainte .....
Old 06-19-2009, 01:07 PM   #101
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Did I say everyone was invited?
Old 06-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #102
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Did I say everyone was invited?
I'm not invited?!?!

:hangsheadandslinksoutoftheroom:
Old 06-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #103
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I'm not invited?!?!

:hangsheadandslinksoutoftheroom:
ARRRGGGG>.............I didn't phrase that properly!!!

I meant...."Did I say EVERYONE is invited".......as in "EVERYONE" is invited!!!

(hangsheadhinshameforlackoflanguageskills)
Old 06-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #104
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
ARRRGGGG>.............I didn't phrase that properly!!!

I meant...."Did I say EVERYONE is invited".......as in "EVERYONE" is invited!!!

(hangsheadhinshameforlackoflanguageskills)
Shew, thanks for the clarification. Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I was afraid I had done something really bad!
Old 06-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #105
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Shew, thanks for the clarification. Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I was afraid I had done something really bad!
jeez, someone more paranoid than me!!!