Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Catchy Title

Just trying to ensure that I caught doggie's attention. Otherwise he might have skipped this thread. So how are ya, doggie?

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That's just mean, but it caught my eye.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
You caught me. But the first post wasn't interesting so now I have to ignore all the rest of the posts and go directly to the last post to get if off my new posts list.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
That's just mean, but it caught my eye.
My deepest apologies, DixieGal. Far be it from me to wish to fill The Llounge with meaningless verbage. I shall endeavour to be more sparing and sparse-like in the future. (Do you think this is interesting enough to attract that doggie? Maybe I need to attach a curious image or two.)

Old 06-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

This office couch is murder. I sure wish I could stretch out just a little bit more.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
This office couch is murder. I sure wish I could stretch out just a little bit more.
When did you take my picture?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

What? Why are you staring at me?

Old 06-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!

That doggie looks mighty proud of his appendage!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
That doggie looks mighty proud of his appendage!
Appendage? Ooops! Where's my thong?

Old 06-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Appendage? Ooops! Where's my thong?
If we are lucky, it's on your feet!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Work's almost over. Time for a pre-going-home-time nap.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Your last image is an error message! Nooooooooo!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Work's almost over. Time for a pre-going-home-time nap.

here is a proper image, use Dropbox for images. its so easy, you just have to drag it to a folder on your computer that you set, right click it, and it will give you a link. no annoying uploaders, and it has other features, like being able to sync on 2 different computers and instant image galleries, private folders and more. https://www.getdropbox.com/referrals/NTkyMzQ2MTk
(if you sign up using my link I get 1/4 of a gig extra space)

also dropbox has NO ads. which is why that photobucket image didn't link. you have to use their link code with ads.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!

That doggie looks so cute that I want to tickle his tummy!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #15
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
HER tummy. Just sayin.....
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote