Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-12-2010, 05:36 AM   #1
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
OnyxBoox.com

Hello Everyone,

I know there have been some issues with OnyxBoox.com in the past month since April. I want to go ahead and apologize to anyone affected by this matter. We have had supply shortages, software updates that wrecked the entire shipping system, some sending to wrong addresses, and email issues where many emails were deleted before receiving or returning a "permanently failed" response. As of last week, all orders have been sent out. If you have any questions, please send it to sales@onyxboox.com.

--Mike Hu
Onyx International
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
mundey
mundey began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Mike,

I have been really pissed by your unresponsive manners in terms of providing services. we ordered M92 on 19 June 2012, expecting it to reach Dubai in few days but you guys have never responded to our mails asking for shipment details. Despite calling you guys again and again there was no answer from your end and every time it's going to voice mail.

It's been 30 June, still no reply from you guys.

Important to mention that $380 are already out of my credit card and so I'm struck, cannot cancel my order and try from some other place.

Update: I received M92 after a month on July 17th. Mike was away so could not respond in time.

Last edited by mundey; 07-17-2012 at 05:15 AM.
mundey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
That's awfully damning considering June 19 was only 11 days ago, isn't it? If I applied the same excessively stringent rule to every shop I've ordered stuff from through the years, I think close to half would end up blacklisted.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Paying $380 and then not getting any response whatsoever by phone or mail? I can understand why the OP is pissed!
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
zaizai
zaizai began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Oredered M92 black on Oct 17th, didn't receive it yet

To Onyxboox USA,

I ordered M92 black on Oct 17th, and I didn't receive it yet. I called and emailed, but no one answered me. I really want you guys return my money back.
zaizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
If you paid with a credit card contact your CC Company. They will investigate and if they find in your favor you will get your money back.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #7
zaizai

Thank you. But I paid by a debit card. Do what should I do?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #8
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaizai View Post
Thank you. But I paid by a debit card. Do what should I do?
Doesn't make a difference, same rules should apply. Just contact your bank in that case.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #9
zaizai

Thanks you.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
benji2b
benji2b began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi again,

Did anybody reveice news from onyxboox.com ?? I ordered on the 1st october and I'm still waiting for my M92....

If you are in the same situation, please tell me !
benji2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #11
dpg
dpg began at the beginning.

Device: none
You might want to contact your credit card for a refund. If you wait too long, you will not be able to make a claim.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote