Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
M-Edge Platform Synthetic Leather Kindle DX Jacket, Lavender

This is a gently used M-Edge jacket for the DX. It came with my DX and I have other jackets for it and find I don't use this. It's in good condition. This is an abbreviated description:

· Designed for Latest Generation Kindle DX with luxurious, rich smooth lavender synthetic leather

· Front flips over and closure tab tucks in to serve as bookstand for upright, hands-free reading

· Solid front & back construction with plush grey interior for maximum device protection; Jacket allows access to all ports and buttons

Price will be 25.00, shipping included, PayPal or Amazon gift certificate accepted.
PM me if interested! =)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-20-2010 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I was asked to post a picture, so here goes a try. I hope the purple color comes through.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1 closed.JPG
Views:	292
Size:	660.2 KB
ID:	56687   Click image for larger version

Name:	picture 3, standing and closed.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	722.1 KB
ID:	56688   Click image for larger version

Name:	, showing inside.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	775.2 KB
ID:	56689  
Advert
Old 08-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
flipnhop
flipnhop began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I received the case in the mail yesterday and everthing was perfect. Thanks so much!
flipnhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
pendragginp
Guru

You're welcome, I'm glad it was what you wanted!

ETA: Mods, I realized I don't know how to (or even if plebes can) mark this as ended. Pls/thnx.

Last edited by pendragginp; 08-20-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
No worry - taken care of.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
You're welcome, I'm glad it was what you wanted!

ETA: Mods, I realized I don't know how to (or even if plebes can) mark this as ended. Pls/thnx.
For future information, simply edit your initial post and click the "Advanced" button. That allows you to change the thread prefix.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote