Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
weasty
Enthusiast
weasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle paper white, kobo mini, nook glo, iPad 3
Angry

I can't purchase any ebooks from barnes and noble i can't view my library I cant download anything i basically can do nothing with my barnes and noble stuff i call customer service and get a recording that they are unable to help me to to some stupid crap bout maintenance this is ridiculous.
weasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
well you are going to have to give us just a tad bit more details than basic venting.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
B&N's central ebook library servers are currently down, and they apparently have no idea when they will be back up. I'm sure they're working on it, and will have it back up as soon as they can.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:32 AM   #4
CDolan22
CDolan22 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Yeah I downloaded a James Patterson book at 4 PM on June 14 and it said the purchase went through after a few tries. I then turned my nook on around at 3 AM on the 15th and the book is nowhere to be found. I purchased again thinking maybe it did not go through and it said the purchase was good, would be delivered shortly. The nook is stuck in "checking for new BN content" and will not get me my book. Technical Difficulty message was given to me when I called customer service. I have never heard of technical difficulty going on for 11 hours and I agree that it is ridiculous.
CDolan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #5
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasty View Post
I can't purchase any ebooks from barnes and noble i can't view my library I cant download anything i basically can do nothing with my barnes and noble stuff i call customer service and get a recording that they are unable to help me to to some stupid crap bout maintenance this is ridiculous.
If the problem was the B&N servers, it should have resolved by now. Has it?
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa1956 View Post
If the problem was the B&N servers, it should have resolved by now. Has it?
I bought a book yesterday. Everything seems fine.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote