Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
giddion
Connoisseur
giddion doesn't littergiddion doesn't litter

Device: samsung i910 now - cybook later
Error Fetching Cover

Just updated to the new version for the Modi cover save. Now when fetching a new cover I get an error:

Code:
'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\metadata_single.pyo", line 338, in fetch_cover
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
giddion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:39 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Kovid has already acknowledged in another thread this is an error in the 0.4.135 release, and will be fixed ASAP.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
giddion
Connoisseur
giddion doesn't littergiddion doesn't litter

Device: samsung i910 now - cybook later
OK thanks, I thought I had seen something related to this but I looked through the threads this morning and couldn't find it.
giddion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I opened a ticket on it yesterday.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
fixed in the latest release
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert