Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You did nothing wrong, blue_skies. You tried to help yourself... and when you got stuck, you searched around for some answers, and when you didn't find specifics... you posted your question where it seemed appropriate. That's all anyone could ask for (or so I surmise, since I'm not a mod either).

Just don't be surprised (or angry) if, in the future, a question does end up getting moved. If it does... it's not because you're being punished. It's because the people who can best answer your question might hang out somewhere else.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-30-2012 at 05:01 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #17
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You did nothing wrong, blue_skies. You tried to help yourself... and when you got stuck, you searched around for some answers, and when you didn't find specifics... you posted your question where it seemed appropriate. That's all anyone could ask for (or so I surmise, since I'm not a mod either).

Just don't be surprised (or angry) if, in the future, a question does end up getting moved. If it does... it's not because you're being punished. It's because the people who can best answer your question might hang out somewhere else.
Thank you DiapDealer. I appreciate your post.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2012, 04:12 AM   #18
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
I did notice one curiosity when testing my linkbacks - in ADE and Sigil, the linkbacks go right back to the exact place I left off, like a back button. When I use it on my Kindle, it takes me to the beginning of the paragraph it is in, which can be a few Kindle pages back with a long paragraph and large font.
That's just the way the different readers work when following a link, nothing wrong with the code.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #19
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by huebi View Post
Can anybody explain to me why this is in the sigil forum?
1. did you not read the thread title - Footnotes and Backlinks in Sigil

2. can anyone explain to me why you are still in the sigil forum ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:22 AM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
1. did you not read the thread title - Footnotes and Backlinks in Sigil

2. can anyone explain to me why you are still in the sigil forum ?
Putting Sigil in the title does not automatically make it a Sigil topic
Since Sigile does not support auto generation of these links, this is not really a Sigil Topic.
The problem is: There really is not a better place to move it to, so we continue to provide help here
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert