Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
sdow1
Connoisseur
sdow1 began at the beginning.

Device: nook, ipad
Problem with New Yorker recipe

I'm not getting an error message, but the recipe for The New Yorker is returning an "empty" publication - except for the cover. I know certain articles are only available to subscribers these days, but on the website, there are several (including the main piece on Paul Haggis and Scientology that I'm just dying to read!) that are still "open" to everyone. I've tried downloading several times, and it keeps returning the same thing.
sdow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The new yorker site has changed the recipe will have to be updated, open a ticket and assign it to darkom, who is the author of that recipe.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I think that they do this micro changes on purporse just to mess with us.

The change was to switch rss feed from

http://www.newyorker.com/services/rs...everything.xml

to

http://www.newyorker.com/services/mr...everything.xml

Here is the updated recipe

http://bugs.calibre-ebook.com/ticket/8854
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
sdow1
Connoisseur
sdow1 began at the beginning.

Device: nook, ipad