Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
mikaelroos
mikaelroos began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Question Best way to add <code> around text frament?

What is the best way to add <code> around a text segment? I would like to do it using the GUI, just like you select the text and click on the "bold" button in the menu bar and text is wrapped within the <b>-element.

Can I perhaps extend the menubar with my own style items?
mikaelroos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:53 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
In short, no. Nor can you do this easily in CV. The easiest way--were I to do it--would be to copy and paste and/or open the (exploded) ePUB in NoteTab Pro, and use their excellent tools to do this; save and then repack the ePUB.

JMHO.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #3
mikaelroos
mikaelroos began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Saw some enhancement requests in the project-page related to this.

Issue 568 and issue 62.

None of them planned for a baseline however.

For now I use the "bold"-button and occasionally some find&replace "b>" to "code>". Well, it works.

Last edited by mikaelroos; 02-14-2012 at 06:18 AM.
mikaelroos is offline   Reply With Quote