Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
carlyslethomas
carlyslethomas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy Migrating to a new MaC

Calibre was working fine for me on my old, slow, iMac with Snow Leopard, but after I upgraded to my new iMac and OSX 10.8.2, I am receiving an error message "failed to create library". What's happening? What should I do?
-Jack-
Colorado Springs
carlyslethomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Did you use the Migration Assistant when you upgraded, or did you try to pull things across manually, or are you starting afresh?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
carlyslethomas
carlyslethomas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Migration assistant was really helpful; but I was surprised by what it missed
carlyslethomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:34 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ter-to-another
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote