Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-10-2007, 04:33 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Gunn, James: Deadlier Than The Male. v1. 10 July 07

A good 'ole 1950s pulp novel, with murder, mayhem, gals, and gams. I love these types of novels from the 1950s paperback era, especially as a break from my post-modernist and classics reading.

I haven't read this one yet, but I found this quote:

"An odd, screwball mystery that begins in Reno with the grisly murder of a middle-aged woman and her young lover. The action moves to San Francisco and gets truly bizarre. A memorable scene—and another murder—takes place out in the 'San Francisco dunes.'"

I hope you like it.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:54 AM   #2
Robert Marquard
Delphi-Guy
Robert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheese

Device: iLiad, Palm T3
Then you need to get http://baencd.thefifthimperium.com/P04-TheSpiderCD/
Like all Baen CDs copyrighted so not for this forum, but a true pulp for you to read.
Robert Marquard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2007, 05:10 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm a huge fan of the pulps, and also OTR

OTR = Old Time Radio

I have about 4,000 old shows that are all MP3 that I've downloaded. Great fun.

I'm very much familiar with The Spider.

I've also uploaded a couple of pulps to this site.

Thank you very much for the information on this CD. I'm going to download in just a moment.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote