Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-29-2012, 05:10 AM   #9391
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The Griffins also had New Brian in one episode.
Yes, I remember that. He was everything Brian wasn't.
I still think of Thing and Cousin Itt as pets. Why can't humans be pets, we're animals too?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #9392
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The Griffins also had New Brian in one episode.
Accepted. One more point added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Yes, I remember that. He was everything Brian wasn't.
I still think of Thing and Cousin Itt as pets. Why can't humans be pets, we're animals too?
It may seem arbitrary, but it's my quiz and my rules
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #9393
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Absolutely, for a moment I thought it might be a trap in the best QI tradition.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #9394
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Sound of bells and sirens!!!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #9395
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Spike was the Pickles' dog. I was way too late.

I remember the dog from the Addams family having a funny name -- I just can't remember what the heck it is.

Last edited by Daithi; 10-01-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #9396
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Spike was the Pickles' dog. I was way too late.

I remember the dog from the Addams family having a funny name -- I just can't remember what the heck it is.
Daithi?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #9397
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'd better wrap this up.

With 5 points, Bilbo1967 is the winner!

There are many more minor pets, especially in the Simpsons.

Perhaps of note fro the Addams family are Wednesday's pet spider Homer, and the piranahs, Tristan and Isolde.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #9398
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'd better wrap this up.

With 5 points, Bilbo1967 is the winner!

There are many more minor pets, especially in the Simpsons.

Perhaps of note fro the Addams family are Wednesday's pet spider Homer, and the piranahs, Tristan and Isolde.
I couldn't remember the name I was thinking of so I used Google. The one I was thinking of was Cousin Itt's dog, who was named "Them". A few other pets from the show include--

Aristotle – Pugsley's pet octopus.
Cleopatra – Morticia's pet African Strangler (a type of man-eating plant).
'Kitty Kat- The Addams Family's pet lion.
Tristan and Isolde – The Addams Family's pet piranhas.
Homer – Wednesday's pet spider.
Lucifer – Wednesday's pet lizard.

Last, but not least, check Wednesday

when she got older
Spoiler:

And even older...
Spoiler:
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #9399
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Here's a quick one until Bilbo has one for us.

Here is a complete list of states in the order they appear on a trip taken by countless people every year.
Can you identify the nature of this trip?

VERMONT
CONNECTICUT
VIRGINIA
TENNESSEE
NEW YORK
KENTUCKY
INDIANA
ILLINOIS
NORTH CAROLINA
PENNSYLVANIA
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #9400
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Is it something about visiting the birthplace of the first 20 POTUS?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #9401
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Is it a writer's odyssey?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #9402
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Is it something about visiting the birthplace of the first 20 POTUS?
That's an interesting thought but not the correct one.

Think sillier.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #9403
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
the order that the states agreed to prohibition?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #9404
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Is it a writer's odyssey?
No, although I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #9405
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
the order that the states agreed to prohibition?
I'm afraid that's not what I'm looking for here.