Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
mdb139
Enthusiast
mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android (Samsung Captivate)
eReader Personal Content on iPhone

Has anyone found a way to get book covers to work with personal content uploaded to Fictionwise and/or eReader.com?

I know that the books are formatted correctly, b/c when I download the books to my device via a personal content server that I wrote, the covers display fine. But it's generally easier for me to upload content to Fictionwise and pull it that way (I enjoy the integration with eReader).

I also noticed that Stanza displays the covers correctly, regardless of where I downloaded it from. I just prefer eReader's display of the book itself.

It's almost as if eReader (the application) is ignoring the book's metadata when it downloads from Fictionwise b/c the author gets replaced with "Personal Content". Again, not so in Stanza or when severed to eReader via my own "server".
mdb139 is offline   Reply With Quote