Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Kobo touch frozing

here we come again. after finishing one epub i tried to delete it. kobo froze. today i finished another book. kobo frozes on page 2 of my library, and i can't move forward to see the rest of the books, and not only that, it frozes completely. at the end i restarted the unit with home and on/off taster, and went through boring process of initialization again. are we asking too much with a wish to read books without daily frozing?
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote