Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 02-14-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
UXstudent
UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UXstudent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
UI/UX design & requests for interviews

Hi all!

I'm a UX student from Sweden. Starting February 22nd I will begin working on my master thesis, which I have chosen to be about Calibre. At the end of my project I should have produced an alternative GUI that delivers an improved UX, which any developer here that wants it could have as a foundation for future GUI development. While I'm only working on the graphical aspects and not writing any code, I still hope that me posting here in Development forums aren't out of place.

If possible I would like to interview anyone who has had any work done on Calibre's GUI. Anyone willing please PM me to set up a time and date.

I'm also looking to interview users who reads a lot of (e-)books, I suppose the General forum is the place where to look, but since I'm new here I would appreciate some pointers if I'm heading in the wrong direction.

Thank you for taking the time and sorry if I'm out of place
Stefan

P.S.
UX stands for User eXperience and as the name suggests, as UX designers it's our job to make sure that users enjoy the products and services they use.
UXstudent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expert opinions, features, user experience, user interface