Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 02-17-2021, 09:24 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
HTMLZ is the eBook converted to HTML with an index and CSS and HTML files, and images.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 10:12 AM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yes, jon I know that much, I have maintained user_none's code for many years now. The point is, I am not familiar with the format history/design/thinking/code, so simply altering it wil lbe far more effort than it is worth, since I will first have to research all that.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:52 PM   #18
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
I think when I tap on Read button, Calibre would convert it. If this "conversion" process applies the conversion setting (styling, search and replace, TOC) then it is perfect.
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote