Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #31
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Oh I need moonbooks. When the web page said it only read text files, I assumed that any old text file would work.

Is there a way to create moonbooks?

BTW none of the moonbook links work for me, the site does not seem to exist anymore.
They re-organized the website a bit and force you to register (it's free) to gain access to any downloads. Just login (top right corner) and click the Downloads section/Archived Books/author name/all-in-one-zip!

They appear to be just normal ms-dos text files, but I think unicode text file are also supported (at least by MoonShell).

Any text file formatted to fit a 40 char screen should work! Attached please find some Moon Book samples for you to try.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TheCountOfMonteCristo.zip (1,010.1 KB, 248 views)
File Type: zip TheThreeMusketeers.zip (1.56 MB, 266 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote