Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Oberon reply to Nookcolor cover inquiry

Received the following from Oberon Designs:

Hi,
Here's an update on the Nook Color question around Oberon. At this point, we are still deciding about the new Nook Color. Ours should be arriving soon and we will consider it but we have begun our busiest time of year and
new product development has slowed down. Meanwhile, we know that the nook color will fit in the K2 with Velcro (if you are ok with the Velcro attachment system). You can order this by special request for a limited time. Please call us toll free 866-462-3766.
Thanks for your interest.
Amy
Oberon Design
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
chas0039
Sceptic
chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: rooted Nooks, retired. JetBook Lite, Kindle 3, 4, Kobo Nia, Libra H2O.
Just to add a recommendation for Oberon, I have ordered 4 covers from them and they are fast, efficient, and some of the nicest people you can imagine. They really go the extra mile to get you exactly what you want.
chas0039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 01:28 AM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
There are several slightly used Oberon Kinde2 Velcro covers over on Kindle Boards in their Buy/Sell/Trade section. (kindleboards dot com) Most of these covers hardly show any wear and will save you a bundle of money. I use the used Velcro Oberon K2 covers for my nook Wi-Fi and other readers. It was a perfect fit for my nook.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
I bought one off the KindleBoards.com last week. Thank you very much Eilene. Got it last night - fits like it was made for it.
Only 1 issue - when removing the Nook color from the velcro case - be gentle!! I pulled the back off my NC this morning by accident.

On the other hand - hey - the back is easy to pull off, and the battery is easily visible.

No harm done - getting the back put back on was not too bad once I realized it was flexible - there are little plastic tabs all the way around it.
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote