Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
kitno84
kitno84 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Auto-Send No Longer Working

Hey all,

I have been using Calibre for about 2 months now, with the auto-send feature working perfectly. I have my news feeds configured to download automatically, and until recently, they were also automatically sent to my kindle's email. However, this is no longer the case.

To repeat: the auto-send feature was working, and is not working anymore. The news still downloads, but does not get sent to my kindle. When I manually click the "send to -----@free.kindle.com" it works; but I don't want to have to manually do this. I am confused as to why it is no longer working; I think it may be a glitch with calibre.

I have checked the appropriate settings:

1) my gmail account is on the kindle whitelist;
2) i have auto-send checked (both in "Preferences>Behavior" and "Preferences>Sharing Books by Email");
3) my news feeds are still scheduled;
4) wifi works on my kindle.

Any ideas/suggestions?
kitno84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
update to 0.7.31
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:08 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitno84 View Post
Any ideas/suggestions?
I have a idea, don't post the same question twice!

I just wasted my time posting an answer to your first post asking this question only to discover that you have attained the answer here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auto-send, kindle, news