Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 05:55 AM   #1
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
M-Edge cover PRS-600 available

M-Edge has released 4 covers for the PRS-600: the Executive Cover, the Platform Jacket, the GO! Jacket and the Journey Bag. The reading light hasn't been released yet.

http://www.medgestore.com/products/prs600/

Because of high shipment costs to Europe I'll wait with ordering the Executive Cover until the light is available. I think I will get the green cover or possibly the two tone brown one.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
erio
erio began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
GREAT!!! and it had to be just today... I was thinking of buying a PRS-505 M-Edge cover for my future PRS-600, but then i saw Oberon Design's ones and i loved them... I just bought it yesterday night... lol
erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Hm. I've been envying the Kindle Platform jacket and wanted one for my 505. If the 505 jackets fit the 600, shouldn't that mean that the 600 jackets will fit the 505?
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Those are very nice indeed!
http://oberondesign.com/Sony.php

I just saw that when you order a cover, except the Journey Bag, it'll take 1-2 weeks before they ship so it looks like they haven't actually got them in stock yet.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
M-Edge has released 4 covers for the PRS-600: the Executive Cover, the Platform Jacket, the GO! Jacket and the Journey Bag. The reading light hasn't been released yet.

http://www.medgestore.com/products/prs600/
If you click on one of the Sony 600 products then scroll down the screen to Related Items there are two more products available for the 600. The Latitude Jacket and the Touring Sleeve.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
R0B_IX
Enthusiast
R0B_IX began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
I'm assuming it's a typo, but did anyone else notice that the "GO! Jacket for Sony Reader Touch Edition" on that site is listed as having an MSRP of $29.99, but it's on sale for the low low price of $34.99?
R0B_IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
The other items list a MSRP of $39.99 so I'm sure it's a typo. Good catch though.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote