Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #346
wsbutler
Baba Thibodaux
wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wsbutler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm in

I tagged some of the above, here is the link to my first kindle book
http://www.amazon.com/Thibodauxs-Tri...5071256&sr=1-1
wsbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #347
Kmetcalf
Kmetcalf began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Thread dead?

Hoping this thread isn't dead yet. I am going to start tagging you guys right now. Please return the favor.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NIFSM0

I am happy with the current tags, YA, paranormal romance, YA science fiction, etc.

EDIT: Forgot the UK version: http://amzn.to/pQGPfq

I'm chugging away at 22 pages of these so I hope/pray you guys are still tagging!

Last edited by Kmetcalf; 09-05-2011 at 10:02 AM. Reason: forgot link
Kmetcalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #348
SandyHarper
Banned
SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmetcalf View Post
I am going to start tagging you guys right now. Please return the favor.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NIFSM0

... so I hope/pray you guys are still tagging!
Just tagged your book kmetcalf. I sure can use some tags for my books in signature. Will reciprocate any tagging, folks. Thanks.
SandyHarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #349
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsbutler View Post
I tagged some of the above, here is the link to my first kindle book
http://www.amazon.com/Thibodauxs-Tri...5071256&sr=1-1
I just tagged your book, wsbutler. You have only one tag.

The tagging works when we reciprocate. Some of my books for tagging are in my signature. I will reciprocate those who participate in tagging. I have learned that tagging is very important part of book promotion.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #350
SandyHarper
Banned
SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Please tag my books in signature. I will reciprocate. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #351
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome to all the newbies!
I'm off to do some tagging right now!

I could use some help with my new one if you get the chance, thank you so much!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Cravings-ebook/dp/B0055OO5ZC
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:24 AM   #353
JamesAten
JamesAten began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Love this idea!

I'm going through right now and tagging all you guys, if you would be so kind as to tag me back, it would be much appreciated! I am only doing the .com site right now, as I'm not set up for the others yet. Here's my link : http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Wi...5187899&sr=1-1
JamesAten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #354
Manley Peterson
Author of Bloated Goat
Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAten View Post
I'm going through right now and tagging all you guys, if you would be so kind as to tag me back, it would be much appreciated! I am only doing the .com site right now, as I'm not set up for the others yet. Here's my link : http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Wi...5187899&sr=1-1
Yep, I'm back, too. I'll go through and tag you guys in exchange. Thanks.

US:
Granny Gruesome

UK:
Granny Gruesome
Manley Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #355
Kmetcalf

Caught up on everyone. Thanks for the reciprocation!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #356
Kmetcalf

Here is the link for my paperback version: http://amzn.to/r4XbXy
Old 09-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #357
D.A. Boulter
D.A. Boulter began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manley Peterson View Post
Yep, I'm back, too. I'll go through and tag you guys in exchange. Thanks.

US:
Granny Gruesome

UK:
Granny Gruesome

No tags on your UK page so I copied them over from the US page.

Did the same for "In the Storm" by Kmetcalf

FYI: You need to have purchased something from Amazon UK in order to have tagging privileges on the UK site.

Last edited by D.A. Boulter; 09-11-2011 at 08:40 AM.
D.A. Boulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:14 PM   #358
SandyHarper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAten View Post
Just tagged you James. Mine are in signature. I will reciprocate you all for tagging favor. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #359
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A. Boulter View Post
No tags on your UK page so I copied them over from the US page.
Did the same for "In the Storm" by Kmetcalf
FYI: You need to have purchased something from Amazon UK in order to have tagging privileges on the UK site.
If you do me same favor, I will appreciate and will be happy to reciprocate DA. My books for both UK and USA are in signature. Thanks.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #360
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm hoping this thread isn't dead, I'm working my way from the first page now...

If you guys could return the favor I (and my wife) would greatly appreciate it.

Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/dp/098400890X/
eBook: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005SSRQX8/
ebook UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005SSRQX8

Preferred tags are: (Group 1)
fantasy, fantasy series, anti-hero, fantasy adventure, gray fantasy, thieves, adventure, dungeons and dragons

and: (Group 2)
fantasy apprentice, fantasy rogues, fantasy secret society, father and daughter, half elf, strong heroine, female author

(you can copy and paste each 'group' and add all of those with just a few clicks)
Thanks again everyone!
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.