Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
E-Books menu format filter

When I select a format from the E-Books menu, the drop-down list labeled "Format" is set to the appropriate format, as expected. However, when I then click a letter to search by author name, the drop-down list reverts to "ALL". I expected it to remember the format that I originally selected.

Not a big deal, I know, but catches me by surprise every time. Any possibility of changing the behavior?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote