soradeaw
soradeaw began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Urgently need help...Dead with yellow blink and not start

Hello everybody,
I am prs-600 user from thailand.
I have tried to install japanese flash with my prs-600,
when i reset my prs-600 it is dead with yellow blink and
nothing respond and not start i am so sad... anybody can help me please...
I have tried these following below...
1) hard reset (push reset, power on, push + and < for 1 minute.)
2) recharged with psp adapter and hard reset
3) recharged with psp adater and slide power on for 3 times with 3 tried.

Nothing happened...

Any body help me please...
soradeaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
Onemack
Groupie
Onemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle P/W, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libre 2, Boyue likebook P10
Happened to me two days ago, I tried reset button then slide on-off button a few times, initially holding the slide button. Eventually worked by (1) reset, then (2) slide on button but dont hold it just slide on then release.
But must admit I was getting close to panic stage.
Hope the solution for mine works for you
Cheers

John
Onemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
soradeaw

Still Not Work

reset and slide for few times or many times... still only yellow blink...
Old 08-23-2010, 02:25 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya, Soradeaw. Must admit that I had to Google for psp adapter (I'm no techie) and found it's exactly the same as the one I use for charging my Sony. Before that, I had nothing but trouble with the 505, since using it, not a hitch for over a year now. Sure you're fully charged? And don't go by the battery level meter on the device -- they're notoriously over-optimistic. Good luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:31 AM   #5
soradeaw

H...E....L....P

I charged with psp adapter...
and my prs-600 screen is blank with yellow blink.
when i reset and press power on it, yellow blink always happen...

I tired with all above i explained but still in yellow blink...
Advert
Old 09-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #6
ladyashk
Enthusiast
ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600 (2009, Nook Simple Touch (2012), KPW2 (2013), KPW4 (2021)
Hi...Can you try draining out all the power? I once had a White screen of death on my creative MP3 player and I left it on and all the power drained out. Then, I charged it up again. Voila! The issue was resolved and I haven't had any problem with it since.
ladyashk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have had this happen twice.
Random resetting with stylus and holding slider for 10 seconds eventually worked.
Took quite a few tries though. Also remove SD card if one in
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote