Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
SarahEttritch
SarahEttritch began at the beginning.

Device: Sony/Kindle for PC
Threaded Through Time - a time travel fantasy

Hello everyone,

I write science fiction and fantasy, and I wanted to let you know about a special I'm currently running. My latest book release is Threaded Through Time (Book Two), the second part of a romantic fantasy involving time travel. Yeah, I know, why would you care about Book Two when you haven't read Book One?

Well, you can get 50% off Threaded Through Time (Book One) at Smashwords by using coupon code: ED26M. The code is good until December 31st inclusive.

The book is also available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes, but no discount there.

You can read the first chapter here: http://www.sarahettritch.com/my-book...-through-time/

Short blurb:

Pam had only wanted to commune with the universe while reading a “moon rhyme” in the antique book she’d purchased from the local New Age shop. She had not expected guests—especially not Jasper and Margaret, summoned one hundred years into the future by the rhyme just as Jasper was proposing to Margaret. Now the displaced visitors insist that they be returned to 1910, and Pam and her roommate Robin agree—an Internet check confirms that Margaret and Jasper were married by year end, 1910. But the rhyme won’t work until the next moon cycle, and in the intervening month, forbidden love blooms between Pam and Jasper, and Robin and Margaret.

Smashwords
Amazon US (also available at the international Kindle stores)
Barnes & Noble
iTunes

Thanks!

Sarah.
SarahEttritch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, romance, time travel