Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: What's your favourite animal as a pet?
Cat 45 39.13%
Dog 51 44.35%
Rabbit 4 3.48%
Rat 1 0.87%
Fish 4 3.48%
Goat 3 2.61%
Other 7 6.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #61
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I have a friend who is an Ayn Rand fan. When he got a dog, I convinced him to name it Atlas Pugged.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #62
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue;
Aaahhh. Are you saying the wife wasn't glad to see you when you let her out of the trunk? She didn't wag her tail and lick your face?
Got it in one!
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #63
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I have a friend who is an Ayn Rand fan. When he got a dog, I convinced him to name it Atlas Pugged.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:29 PM   #64
Jill74
Banned
Jill74 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jill74 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jill74 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jill74 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jill74 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader 505
i have a persian cat and he's almost a year old.
Jill74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #65
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
They said I was going to a spa. Did they ask if I wanted a haircut?

Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #66
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Awww - the pup looks adorably miffed, WDE
Old 06-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #67
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Sweet. Love your Summer wardrobe.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #68
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
I can sense disapproval of the haircut in the cute doggie's eyes...

I think it's lovely though!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:21 AM   #69
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Cats...

This morning, when we were getting ready to leave for work (on friday we each take our own car), my husband opened his door of the car then walked away for a few seconds again. He closed his door only to open it again after 10 seconds. I thought he had forgotten something but that wasn't so... He had a stow-away... He had looked in his rearview mirror and thought: Hey, I don't have a cat on my tailboard... (we do have a stuffed cat on the tailboard in my car).

The cat had walked into the car and jumped on the tailboard, sitting there as if he belonged there
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:08 AM   #70
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
They said I was going to a spa. Did they ask if I wanted a haircut?
You DID bite, did you not? I know, resistance is futile, but one has to try!

@Sweetpea: Did it shake his/her head?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:16 AM   #71
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
@Sweetpea: Did it shake his/her head?
No, and neither does my stuffed cat But he didn't want to leave either!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 AM   #72
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Turtles. They are my favorite animals in general. They may not be capable of being trained or forming emotional bonds mammals do, but I still find the little guys endearing.
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #73
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Awww - the pup looks adorably miffed, WDE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Sweet. Love your Summer wardrobe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
I can sense disapproval of the haircut in the cute doggie's eyes...
I think it's lovely though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
You DID bite, did you not? I know, resistance is futile, but one has to try!
Some before and after photos. (Offsite album requires Adobe flash player)

Puppy is much cooler now and enjoys all the attention of the new 'do.

We miss all the long curls though, but I know they'll grow back.

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 06-26-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:32 AM   #74
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
What a precious pup. Thanks for the pics. I never get tired of looking at that pretty pooch. The facial expressions are priceless.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #75
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Some before and after photos. (Offsite album requires Adobe flash player)

Puppy is much cooler now and enjoys all the attention of the new 'do.

We miss all the long curls though, but I know they'll grow back.

WDE.
You have a gorgeous pup