Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #21391
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Happy birthday, Prof! Have a great day!

Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #21392
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Cafe' Mocha in Tigger mug

VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #21393
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I had a white chocolate mocha at Starbucks for my hair cut.

But I did get my Oolongs and Pu-erh refills for my birthday.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #21394
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
CRusse - thanks for explaining and I hope it is all settled soon. What a horrible situation to have to deal with. I sure wouldn't want to shower or wash my hair in water like that nor to have to always have to use bottled water.

ProfCrash - Happy Birthday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post

[snip]
Two of my favorites - Cafe Mocha and Tigger.

Finishing my morning coffee and going off to make a latte.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #21395
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post

I'll see your Tigger mug, and raise you a Pooh n' Piglet mug (with Chamomile tea).

RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #21396
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Happy Birthday, ProfCrash!. Oolongs and Pu-Erh sound like good things to get for your birthday. Though I admit, I've just not found my way to Pu-erh yet. I've tried a couple, but they haven't quite worked for me. Definitely a case of give it a while, and then try again, I suspect.

In any case, I opted for a latte at the local NOT-Starbucks. Since I had to meet a guy from the local Live and Learn group who is trying to convince me to do classes on bacon and sausages. We'll see, but I think I'll do it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #21397
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got some yoga stuff, bathing suit, 1 terabyte hard drive, and the soft letter mats to make a play area for Lucas. I am going to set that up today so he has a place todo tummy time while we cook or read. We have a fence system that we are going to set up to keep the dogs out. He likes his tummy time and is enjoying sitting and standing with help. Having a safe play area set up will be good for him.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #21398
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ProfCrash - I gave my nieces the soft letter mats and they loved them. When put together, they make quite a big area to play on.

All I have is an Eeyore mug (not as old as the clock behind it).
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0298 - Copy.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	93066

Time to find something to put in it.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #21399
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I love Eeyore.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #21400
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I will soon have a margarita in my hands. My hubby is making me one.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #21401
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coca-Cola!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #21402
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The day that the rains came down
Mother earth smiled again
Now the lilacs could bloom
Now the fields could grow greener

The day that the rains came down
Buds were born, love was born
As the young buds will grow
So our young love will grow
Love, sweet love

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJiQRsOCZw )

Batten down the hatches, here comes the typhoon! Good morning, all! We are expecting the storm to hit within a few hours... It's already raining and beginning to blow the trees around. I'm drinking Lapsang Souchong tea to match the weather, even wearing long pants as the temps have finally realized that it's almost October. No hill walking for me today though. I spent all day yesterday walking around the 'AmericaMura' area (fashion district) trying to find some new SMALLER pants... smaller for me, huge for the locals. I only found two shops that had anything remotely wearable that didn't look as if I'd just come from a Punk Rock concert... I guess I'll have to put in an order to L.L. Bean for a couple of pair of chinos. American size 36 isn't all that big... by American standards. The biggest I could find in most shops was 32. But considering that in July my size 40 was tight, I'm not going to complain to much!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 09-29-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #21403
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Happy birthday, Prof! Enjoy your day!

I've got water in my cup. Lots of water - I'm trying to flush out a bladder infection.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #21404
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Yuck. Try cranberry juice. Water in my glass, I have felt parched all day.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #21405
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coca-Cola!
Isn't that overly sweet? What happened to Coke Zero?

Bottled water by my side and finishing up a plate of spaghetti.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?