Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
For those who might wonder.

Just a quick note in case anyone wonders.

I've been kinda absent for a while because I needed some time with work and health issues (nothing to worry about, just food poisoning recovery time).

Now I'm about to be traveling (Dallas, TX, France, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Jacksonville, TX) for most of a month, so you're not likely to see much from me during that time.

When I return, I plan to declare "posting bankruptcy" because there's so much backlog already I can never catch up, another month on top of that simply doesn't bear thinking about.

So anyway, that's what's up.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Just be safe on your journeys, and start off fresh when you get back.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
SAFE TRIP!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
No AUSTIN????

Well, safe trip anyway.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope, no Austin this time -- I'm not visiting my brother in this particular set of travels. We're actually supposed to get back here on the 23rd, so I wouldn't be able to make the Austin meet up, regardless.
Advert
Old 07-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Well .... rats. It would have been nice to have met you face to face.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist

I'm not hiding on purpose! Honest!

Seriously, though, I always enjoy meeting other MobileReaders.

That's one of the reasons I enjoyed going to the Texas Book festival a couple of years ago when Sony was there: I was hoping to meet other MobileReaders, but sadly, none showed up ... or at least none admitted it if they did ... maybe it's my face ....
Old 07-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #8
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I'm not hiding on purpose! Honest!

Seriously, though, I always enjoy meeting other MobileReaders.

That's one of the reasons I enjoyed going to the Texas Book festival a couple of years ago when Sony was there: I was hoping to meet other MobileReaders, but sadly, none showed up ... or at least none admitted it if they did ... maybe it's my face ....
Well I am sure they had plans, Or maybe it was short notice, Oh never mind it's your Face

Be Safe and see you when you get back

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist

This is why I hang around here: the awe and veneration in which I'm held by other members.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #10
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Be sure to say Hi to Zelda while you're in France. She lives by a canal, from what I understand. Should be easy to find. Only 25,000 or so people live there.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:43 PM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist

If I see her, I'll be sure to do that -- I should be able to recognize her from her avatar, right?
Old 07-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
If I see her, I'll be sure to do that -- I should be able to recognize her from her avatar, right?
yep, i look just like my avatar. it depends which one, of course, but *just* like it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #13
NatCh
Gizmologist

See? Should be no trick at all then.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:16 PM   #14
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
This is why I hang around here: the awe and veneration in which I'm held by other members.
I may be wrong But I think you can get a shot for that. Pshrynk??
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #15
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCH
I may be wrong But I think you can get a shot for that. Pshrynk??I may be wrong But I think you can get a shot for that. Pshrynk??
Well, you can get shot for that...

______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, duck!, unutterable silliness