Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
SiriusB
SiriusB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Exclamation Goosebumps cover #13

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. I got the Goosebumps collection in pdf from a torrent and i'm editing them for my kindle so my kids can read them. I just wanted to know if anyone had the "Piano lessons can be murder" book and would do me the favor of scanning the cover for me?

I want a bigger cover and there's no bigger one in google... usually 600x900 or close is perfect.

the one i need is this one: Goosebumps

I would really appreciate it if anyone could get it for me as i'm not from the US and those books aren't available here in my country.

Thank you.

Last edited by SiriusB; 09-13-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
If the books aren't available, how did you get them?

Here ya go:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...n+be+murder%22
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #3
SiriusB
SiriusB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I got them in PDF format from the web. I want the covers to be bigger, and it's the only one i haven't managed to find on a bigger size than the ones i found in google. usually 600x900 or close is good.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If 393x561 isn't big enough, maybe ask the webstore where you bought them? They may have access to a higher-res cover.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:55 AM   #5
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Why not just scan the cover yourself?
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #6
meeera
Grand Sorcerer

Ah, I see you've now edited your original post. You really want people here to help you make your illegal copies look like retail? Get the lower res cover from Google and suck it up.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #7
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Excuse me officer, could you clock me with your radar? I want to test out my brand new red porsche...
Old 09-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Moderator Notice
SiriusB

While we appreciate the dilemma that geo-restrictions have placed on you and your family, many of our members are authors who make their living either full or part time through writing. They don't appreciate it when their work or the work of their fellow authors is appropriated without compensation. MobileRead does not endorse or approve of piracy.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
goosebumps cover 13 book