Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
centuryx476
centuryx476 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Book Series management

Hello, I am new here. I have been using Calibre for a little while now and I love this software.

I have a question thought that you all can help me on. I own a nook color and I also own every Patrick O' Brian Aubrey and Martiun series(Master and Commander).... There are about 20 books in the series. And I was wondering how can I set up in calibre that when I send the books to my nook color they are in order from the first book to the last?

Is there a way to do this or no..

Thank in advance
centuryx476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved to devices as I believe it is more a Device issue, than a Library issue and not that the Author posted wrong.[

If you had asked about My device, I could give a specific answer :Use the Send to Device Template.

Generic: It is all based upon how your device presents books within series.
Filename based: Templates or plug boards
Device specific might require you to change settings in the Device Output Driver Plugin (each driver may have a unique set of settings, or none)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A metadata plugboard to append the series name and number to the book title is almost certainly the best way to do this.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
centuryx476

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A metadata plugboard to append the series name and number to the book title is almost certainly the best way to do this.
Where does one find that?

These are noob questions but I' am very very new
Old 01-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by centuryx476 View Post
Where does one find that?

These are noob questions but I' am very very new
I used a plugboard format from here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100949

which has worked well for my purposes. Probably worth giving some of them a shot and see which options you like.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
centuryx476

Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
I used a plugboard format from here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100949

which has worked well for my purposes. Probably worth giving some of them a shot and see which options you like.
Wow..Thank you very much I will give it a try and see which works for me..

Thanks again