Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Asus Transformer with dock weirdnes

I own since a couple of weeks a AT, i love it to bits, but there are a few strange things i wonder if anyone else is having these also.
For starters, when i connect the dock and type tekst in for instance this forum and want to correct this, the backspace always deletes 2 letters, not one.
Next, de cursus left/right do what thet should, up/down acts like page up/down (what they should do with Fn pressed.
I think i try it out with one of the other browsers, this i experienced with Firefox.
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #2
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

After a full reboot the problem went away, maybe the dock was not connected right. If i would fault the Transformer on anything, it is that the 'docking' is not a flawless procedure, you have to wiggle it to get it to connect properly.
Advert
Old 07-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
There have been complaints about the docking - if you cannot push the little docking lever all the way to the right, you are not fully docked - you have to keep readjusting it until the lever is fully to the right.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
Roos
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
There have been complaints about the docking - if you cannot push the little docking lever all the way to the right, you are not fully docked - you have to keep readjusting it until the lever is fully to the right.
What is a bit confusing is that sometimes it drops into place and the button pops to the right itself, but most of the times it is wiggle, ah it gives, and you have to push it to the right.
There is not a lot more i can complain about, loving it!