Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
Book Worm
Enthusiast
Book Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litter

Device: Sony e Reader 505 *BLUE*
Im loving it!

So I just finished my first e book yesterday and I have already started a new one.

I was really worried about not having a book in my hands and getting that GREAT feeling you get when you finish the last page.

After I read my first book, I was so excited I wanted to move on the the next one. It didnt bother me at all that I was not holding a paper book!

Im very happy with my 505 and look forward to the MANY many books that I will read on it.

Thank you everyone for your help!!

Book Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
What was your first offical ebook?

Good to hear you are really enjoying your *blue* 505. Since getting my 505 last year I read more often than I ever have.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Congrats on your first book. What was the title?

Sounds like you're starting to learn how addictive eBooks are. To bad you can't just shoot them into a vein and be done with it.

And I read way more now I have a *blue* 505.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
Stacey34
Connoisseur
Stacey34 doesn't litterStacey34 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505 (Red)
Don't you just LOVE reading even more now?! I know I do and it is exactly like you said, I do not miss holding the book at all.
I did the same as you, as soon as I finished my book I couldn't wait to start on the next one. I have read more in the last month or so then I have in the last year.
I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again...I had a guy I work with say but don't you miss holding that book in your hands and I looked him straight in the face and said no I don't!

Happy Reading!
Stacey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Worm View Post
So I just finished my first e book yesterday and I have already started a new one.
Congrats, Book Worm!

Quote:
I was really worried about not having a book in my hands and getting that GREAT feeling you get when you finish the last page
Quote:
It didnt bother me at all that I was not holding a paper book!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey34 View Post
I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again...I had a guy I work with say but don't you miss holding that book in your hands and I looked him straight in the face and said no I don't!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
Good to hear you are really enjoying your *blue* 505. Since getting my 505 last year I read more often than I ever have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
And I read way more now I have a *blue* 505.
We all agree with you

Is there a *BLUE* 505 take-over creeping in?

Stand up and be PROUD, we have *BLUE* 505's and we read more than ever!

(Stacey34, are you sure that there isn't blue under that red?)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
(Stacey34, are you sure that there isn't blue under that red?)
I bet if you scratch away some of the red color you will find a *blue* reader
Old 03-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I bet if you scratch away some of the red color you will find a *blue* reader
See, that's what I think too!

Hey, grooks, stand up and "show" your color!. You have a *BLUE* 505!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
grooks
Wizard

Blue does make you smarter and read faster.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Blue does make you smarter and read faster.
See, that's what I was told

I don't even have to wear my "look smart" glasses when I read on my *BLUE* 505
Old 03-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #10
Book Worm
Enthusiast
Book Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litter

Device: Sony e Reader 505 *BLUE*
Quote:
What was your first offical ebook?

Dead untill Dark...... liked the story... but I don't see what has mad this a #1 seller..... Im guessing HBO making it into a show. *shrugs*
Book Worm is offline   Reply With Quote