Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Kindle 2 cover/jacket on Kindle 3?

I decided to return my Kindle 2i in order to upgrade to Kindle 3 WiFi. I bought a M-Edge Platform Jacket to protect it. The Kindle 3 is somewhat smaller, but is it too small to fit in an existing jacket? Kind of a pity on a brand new jacket, but it would be worse if it slides out and breaks.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Some people on other forums have done cardboard mockups and have reported that the Kindle 3 will be too small to safely use K2 cases that use corner straps.

I returned my M-Edge Latitude Jacket to Best Buy, but my wife ordered hers from M-Edge to get the color she wanted. M-Edge offers a 60-day return policy and we plan on returning my wife's Latitude Jacket.
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert